Pro Tech data
click here for: Prices
Worldwide shipping available
NOBLEX Large format:
revolutionary systems for professional panoramic photography designed by the NOBLEX
KAMERA WERK in Dresden, Germany.
- NOBLEX Cameras utilize a rotating lens drum with a consistent shutter gap to create a
photograph corresponding to the natural perspective of the human eye. As the
scanning lens rotates, it exposes the film which is stretched over a precisely curved
tract to achieve a distortion-free super wide angle photograph. That is why these
cameras are outstanding for landscape and architectural photography as well as most
suitable for creative work in art and advertising.
- The new design principles for the motor drive, shutter control and various functions
were implemented only after thorough research and rigorous testing.
- The rotating lens drum, driven by a high power DC motor moves an entire revolution in
clockwise direction with each exposure. In it's first half of rotation, the drum is
accelerated to a constant speed with the lens closed to avoid light penetration;
however, the lens aperture opens during the remainder of the rotation for absolutely even
exposure of film.
- A wide range of exposure speeds begins with extremely fast and precisely adjustable
shutter speeds and features continuous drum rotation for virtually unlimited exposure
- The set exposure speed is attained by varying the speed of the lens drum. The faster
exposure speeds allow for blur free and distortion free photographs even without a tripod.
By using the optimum F-stop, it is possible to achieve maximum picture sharpness
under all lighting conditions, including night photography.
- The world's finest optical glass found in Germany is used in the construction of
the highest quality lens which makes super sharp pictures on 60mm (120 type) roll film.
A well-conforming and ergonomic design allows for fast and secure hand-held
- Various camera models and the most useful accessories will help to assemble an equipment
package that is unparalleled in the exciting field of panoramic photography.
Payment by certified cheque or paypal.
Available: No cameras available currently.
On all Noblex Pro 150 and Pro 175 models that do not have the spring loaded locks, we can now install the modified locks that prevent the camera from opening accidentally.
NEW CAMERAS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM FACTORY...NO LONGER BEING MANUFACTURED.
TECHNICAL DATA of Noblex 150 (older models)